Pedometer (Package Name: pedometer.simple.accurate) is developed by Pedometer StepCounter and the latest version of Pedometer 15.1.3 was updated on Mar 31, 2020. Pedometer is in the category of Health & Fitness. You can check all apps from the developer of Pedometer and find 36 alternative apps to Pedometer on Android. Currently this app is for free. This app can be downloaded on Android 4.2+ from ApkMeTrics or Google Play. All APK / XAPK files on ApkMeTrics.com are original and 100% safe with fast download.
Pedometer App counts your steps when you walk or run. It lets your to know the number of calories you burn, distance walked, walking time and speed per hour.
Enough exercise is important for good health. With this app you can count your daily steps taken, whether you're walking running jogging or just wants to monitor your calories if you want to lose weight. With this app you will always have the number of steps calories burned and distance traveled in a single window.
● Step Counter, walking tracker Features
• The intelligent algorithm starts tracking after 10 consecutive steps, then stops and restarts automatically as you walk.
• Charts: Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly step counts.
• Automatic step counting
• Start, Pause and Reset
• Daily log history: step counts, distance, calories burned, and walking time.
• Imperial (miles) or metric (kilometers) units
• Power usage mode options for efficient power saving.
• Exercise type to calculate calories burned
• Customized personal settings: sensitivity, metric/imperial, step distance, body weight, daily goal, etc.
• Customization widget display modes: steps, distance, minutes, calories, and lap.
• Concise widget display on home screen: 1x1, 2x1, 3x1, and 4x1
• BMI calculator
All time Sleep Graph Chart available Yearly, Monthly, Weekly and day (Monitor your Sleep time)
• Step counter calculates speed & distance
• Automatic step counter (no matter where your phone is pockets, purse, arm, hand)
• Water Reminder - Daily Tracker
• Different type of drink to choose and hydro alarm helps you calculate the amount of water in that drink.
● How to use?
• First of all got "Settings Menu" and set the sensitivity.
• Then set your goals, step length, weight and units of calories and speed.
• Enter your age, gender, and step length.
• Step count may not be accurate if you put your phone in loose fit pants due to the random movement your phone makes in the pocket.
• The sensitivity of a phone can be different from others. So, choose a sensitivity level that works best for your phone.
Pedometer 15.1.3 Update