Mixing Station X Air (Package Name: com.davidgiga1993.mixingstation.xair) is developed by davidgiga1993 and the latest version of Mixing Station X Air 1.0.11 was updated on Mar 27, 2020. Mixing Station X Air is in the category of Tools. You can check all apps from the developer of Mixing Station X Air and find 100 alternative apps to Mixing Station X Air on Android. Currently this app is for free. This app can be downloaded on Android 4.0+ from ApkMeTrics or Google Play. All APK / XAPK files on ApkMeTrics.com are original and 100% safe with fast download.
Control your Behringer X AIR series mixer with your smartphone or tablet.
WARNING: THIS APP DOES NOT PLAY ANY SOUND! IT'S FOR REMOTE CONTROLLING ONLY!
- RTA overlay in PEQ view
- RTA averaging
- Level timeline for gate and dynamics (pro version)
- Peak hold for all meters with changeable hold time (pro version)
- Peq preview in channel strip (pro version)
- High contrast mode for outdoor usage (pro version)
- Popgroups (pro version)
- Routing Matrix
- Create unlimited DCA groups (IDCAs)
- Customizeable layer, channel order and mutegroup labels
- Up to 32 channels visible channels per layer
- Runs on smartphones and tablets
- Direct email support
- Much more :-)
Mixing Station X Air 1.0.11 Update
- chname for select channel action
- "Key Filter" display for key frequency of compressor shows the frequency spectrum of the wrong channel
- Layout editor doesn't always store size in portrait orientation
- Male button in stereo deesser