Cisco Jabber (Package Name: com.cisco.im) is developed by Cisco Systems, Inc. and the latest version of Cisco Jabber 188.8.131.522482 was updated on Mar 27, 2020. Cisco Jabber is in the category of Communication with the feature Call Forwarding. You can check all apps from the developer of Cisco Jabber and find 158 alternative apps to Cisco Jabber on Android. Currently this app is for free. This app can be downloaded on Android 5.0+ from ApkMeTrics or Google Play. All APK / XAPK files on ApkMeTrics.com are original and 100% safe with fast download.
Cisco Jabber™ for Android is a collaboration application that provides presence, instant messaging (IM), cloud messaging, voice and video calling, voicemail capabilities on Android phone, tablet and Android Wear devices. Escalate your Jabber calls into multi-party conferencing with Cisco Webex® Meetings. This integrated collaboration experience works with both on premise and cloud-based collaboration architectures.
This application supports the following capabilities:
• High-quality voice and video with interoperability to Cisco TelePresence and other audio/video endpoints
• IM and presence in on-premises, Webex Messenger or team messaging deployment
• Visual voicemail
• One-tap escalation to Webex meetings (cross-launches the Cisco Webex® Meetings application)
• Meeting controls in Cisco Meeting Server(CMS) meetings and Webex CMR meetings
Device and Operating System Requirements:
Cisco Jabber for Android Release 12.8 is officially supported on the following Android devices:
• Blackberry: Priv
• Fujitsu: Arrows M357
• Google: Nexus 4/5/5x/6/6P/7/9/10, Pixel, Pixel C/XL/2/2 XL/3/3 XL
• Honeywell Dolphin: CT40, CT50, CT60
• HTC: 10, A9, E9 PLUS, M7, M8, M9, One Max, X9
• Huawei: Honor 7, M2, Mate 7/8/9/10/10 Pro/20/20 Pro, Nova, P8, P9, P10, P10 Plus, P20, P20 Pro, P30, P30 Pro
• LG: G2, G3, G4, G5, G6, V10, V30
• Motorola: MC40, Moto G, Moto X, Moto Z Droid
• Nokia: 6.1
• OnePlus: One, 5, 5T, 6 and 6T
• Panasonic: Toughpad FZ-X1
• Samsung: devices that meet the minimal hardware requirement
• Smartisan: M1L
• Sonim: XP8
• Sony Xperia: A, M2, XZ, XZ1, XZ2, XZ3, Z1, Z2, Z2 tablet, Z3, Z3 Tablet Compact, Z3+, Z4, Z4 TAB, Z5, Z5 Premium, ZR
• Xiaomi: Mi 4/4C/5/5S/6/8/9/A1/Max/Mix 2/Note/Note 2/Pad2, Pocophone, Redmi 3/Note 3/Note 4X/Note 5/Note 6 Pro
• Zebra: TC51, TC70, TC75X
Cisco Jabber for Android Release 12.8 is also supported on a couple of Chromebook models.
Refer to Release notes for more details including Android OS version, Chromebook support and any potential updates.
For more information about Cisco Jabber, visit: http://www.cisco.com/go/jabber
IMPORTANT: If connecting to Cisco Unified Communications Manager, administrators must enable the correct Cisco Jabber for Android configurations, or proper connectivity will not be established. For details, review the Cisco Jabber Installation and Configuration Guide.
IMPORTANT: Most of the features described above are specific to a particular system configuration. Please check with your IT administrator to determine the specific features that are available to you.
Portions of Cisco Jabber are licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL), and are “Copyright © 1999 Erik Walthinsen [email protected]
”. You may obtain a copy of the LGPL license at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html.
Cisco, Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Jabber are trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. Copyright © 2013 - 2020 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
By tapping “Install” you agree to install Jabber and all future software updates, and you accept the terms of service and privacy statement below:
Email us at [email protected]
with any feedback.