Accupedo+ pedometer - step counter 3.7.9.G Description
Accupedo+ pedometer - step counter (Package Name: com.corusen.aplus) is developed by Corusen LLC and the latest version of Accupedo+ pedometer - step counter 3.7.9.G was updated on Mar 30, 2020. Accupedo+ pedometer - step counter is in the category of Health & Fitness. You can check all apps from the developer of Accupedo+ pedometer - step counter and find 95 alternative apps to Accupedo+ pedometer - step counter on Android. Currently this app is for free. This app can be downloaded on Android 4.1+ from ApkMeTrics or Google Play. All APK / XAPK files on ApkMeTrics.com are original and 100% safe with fast download.
Accupedo+ is an accurate pedometer app that monitors your daily walking. With easy to read charts and history logs, monitor your steps, calories burned, distance, and time. As your best walking buddy, Accupedo+ will motivate you to walk more! Set up your daily goal and step towards a healthier you with Accupedo+ pedometer.
• The intelligent algorithm starts tracking after 8 to 12 consecutive steps, then stops and restarts automatically as you walk.
• Daily log history: step counts, distance, calories, and walking time.
• Charts: Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly step counts.
• Smart messages and today's quote.
• Power usage mode options for efficient power saving.
• Customized personal settings: sensitivity, unit: metric/english, step distance, body weight, daily goal, etc.
• Concise widget display on Home screen: 1x1 and 4x1.
• Edit daily step counts.
• Database backup: Google Drive.
• Widget skin colors: black, blue, green, orange, pink, transparent.
• Share daily log on the Facebook.
• Email a daily log file.
How it Works
An intelligent 3D motion recognition algorithm is embedded to track only walking patterns by filtering and ejecting out non-walking activities. Accupedo+ counts your steps regardless of where you put your phone like your pocket, waist belt, or bag. Easily track your progress through the use of this sophisticated algorithm and walk towards a healthier you!
Your phone may not compatible with Accupedo. Some phones do not support the G-sensor in sleep (Standby, when screen is OFF) mode by those phone manufacturers. This is not a defect of this app.
• In the History window, press down on the screen to edit daily step counts or activities.
• It performs best when the phone is on your waist belt.
• Step count may not be accurate if you put your phone in loose fit pants due to the random movement your phone makes in the pocket.
• The sensitivity of a phone can be different from others. So, choose a sensitivity level that works best for your phone.
Accupedo+ pedometer - step counter 3.7.9.G Update
An app is regularly updated with new features and bug fixes.